We have an eco windscreen cleaning hack for you! Simply place a Glimmer glass cleaning refill tablet into a jug of water, wait for it to dissolve, then fill up your windshield wiper reservoir! This gentle & ammonia free glass cleaner will prevent streaking while you’re cleaning on the road.
7 Simple Steps on Refilling your Windscreen Fluid
- Drop in a Glimmer tablet into a jug of water - let the window cleaning tablet dissolve (usually takes about 12 - 15 minutes).
- Pop the car bonnet and secure safety.
- Locate the windscreen wiper fluid container (check manual if necessary). Most cars have a bright coloured plastic cap with a windshield embossed on it.
- Remove lid and keep in a safe place.
- Fill the reservoir from your jug with Glimmer Glass Cleaner and water - pour carefully! You may like to use a funnel.
- Securely replace cap and close car bonnet.
- Turn on your car and start your wipers! A beautifully clean windshield using an eco friendly glass cleaner.
Hint: Keep a couple of Glimmer refill glass cleaning tablets in your cars glovebox so you know you’ll never be caught out with a dirty windscreen! Glimmer in a spray bottle is great for your windows - inside and out too!